Using the "water-wash" method, these decals are easily transferred to polymer clay.
- Condition and roll out white or light -coloured clay
- Cut your transfer paper to size
- Place the printed image face down on to the conditioned clay. Make sure that the entire printed area is touching the polymer clay.
- Wet the paper using a sponge or place under running water and wait 30 seconds
- Remove the paper by peeling, rubbing and burnishing under water.
- Cut the polymer clay to shape and bake as instructed
- If paper fibres are still present, rub it under water again.
- OPTIONAL: Use a top coat of your choice or dome with resin.