Directions for Use:
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
- Puncture the tube seal using the point in the cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.