Using the "water-slide" method, these decals are easily transferred to polymer clay without losing any saturation in colour!
Included: one transfer sheet and instructions
- Shape your polymer clay and bake it.
- Trace around your baked polymer clay on the back of the transfer paper and cut around your design.
- Fill a bowl with room temperature water. Submerge the transfer paper for 30-60 seconds or until the paper backing can slide easily. Remove from water.
- Place transfer paper with backing flush against your polymer clay in the desired position.
- Gently hold the edge of the decal while pulling the white backing from the transfer paper.
- Using a wet finger, push out any excess water.
- Air dry out of direct sunlight or bake for 15 minutes at 110°C.
- OPTIONAL: Use a top coat of your choice or dome with resin.